Nimbuzz is not available on all mobile devices

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-4-24 01:25:00 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Nimbuzz is an easy-to-use and mostly free, persistent messaging platform that provides a number of different ways to communicate through a computer or mobile device. The platform provides a dry spectrum of features, including voice calls (paid for lines and mobiles), group chat, video chat, and room chat. Nimbuzz can be used on the following devices Android A sign Windows blackberry Nokia S60 and S40 Kindle Mac PC To download and install Nimbuzz, visit this page and select your device. Name After you download and install Nimbuzz, you can find friends to chat with. 02 02 Add Contacts to Nimbuzz Nimbuzz  fancyWin Claim Your ৳2000 Bonus Now FancyWin There are several ways you can add meetings to Nimbuzz. Nimbuzz Nimbuzz is the best way to add contacts on your mobile device. Since you have it, your information will be synched so that you can access it on any device, by signing on your contacts and message history.

You can add contacts through sitting, but the choice to find friends is limited to searching their name, which can be problematic (see more about this below!) How to add Nimbuzz contacts on a mobile device Download or update the Nimbuzz app on your mobile device. All of these features are available, so it's worth a little tmaking to upgrade to make sure you're using the latest version. Open the Nimbuzz app Tap the Contact icon at the China WhatsApp Number List bottom of the screen To access the add contacts menu, tap the blue circle with the "plus" icon. When the following options appear. Booklet: This option is slightly inaccurate. If you select this option, Nimbuzz will assume you have the ability to chat with people in the Phone Address Book. In my test, I could not see the contacts on the device, but only through a call or text message application on the phone, I had the opportunity to communicate with them. I was using iPhone 6s. I do not recommend using this option. Search Friends: This option allows you to enter a search box where you can type a friend's name. The results can be difficult, especially if the friend has a common name.

Many results are shown, accepting to know one who is a difficult friend. But if you find a person on the list, it's easy to add him to the list by clicking the "+" sign next to that person's name. Invite friends: Based on my testing, I'm only a partial fan of this method. When you tap the icon, two options will appear: "Invite via SMS" and "Invite via Email." By selecting SMS, it appeared as a result of my contact list, and I clicked a button to add, and I was presented with the possibility to send a text there with the message application of my Tel mother. With the electronic option, however, my friend was given the opportunity to send an email directly through Nimbuzz, complete with a pre-filled form explaining the information. So email option = good, text option = not so good. Add Friends: This option allows you to invite your friends to visit their Nimbuzz login. So if that information is there, it's great, isn't it, if not, it's great.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 17:26 , Processed in 0.767007 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |